Xiaomi Mi Portable Air Pump Electric Tyre Compressor Inflatable Ball
EAN: 6934177707810 SKU: DZN4006GL
Xiaomi Mi Portable Air Pump
- Small & portable
- Compatible with variety a of nozzles
- USB charging, LED lighting
- A multi-purpose machine
- Built-in lithium battery
- Stops when a preset pressure is full
- Digital tyre pressure detection
Test tyre pressure at any time to avoid emergenciesThe temperature between the four seasons is great indifference, and it is necessary to check and adjust the tyre pressure regularly. If the tyre pressure is too high or too low, it can create a safety hazard. For example, the tyre pressure caused by accidental tyre running jogging is insufficient. And emergency inflation can help you get out of trouble.
Ride on with power bank compatibilityEvery trip requires preparation, and a power bank can charge this portable air pump. The electric pump doesn't require an external power supply when working. Meaning it's small enough for you to carry around with you in your car, trunk, or backpack.
Precision inflation technologyWhen inflating a sports ball, you no longer need to guess about the inflation level. This portable electric air pump accurately meassures PSI as it pumps because your hard work deserves the best.
Safe & durableThe engine design in the Xiaomi portable air pump allows the air compressor to both dissipate heat and reduce vibrations so that it is comfortable to hold while using. It's 18,650 motive power lithium battery is remarkably efficient and long-lasting.
LED lightingThe LED bulb lighting helps you operate freely during the night.
Common charging portThis portable air pump uses a Micro-USB charging port, which is compatible with typical smartphone data cables.
* DISCLAIMER: Design, features and specifications subject to change without notice. Some features in videos on the Internet may not be available on all models, please contact us for the TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS for a complete list of features by model. This feature list is for reference only, please contact us to verify features and functionality.