Advaning Classic 8x7' 2.43mx2.13m Manual Acrylic Retractable Awning
UPC: 814841020031 SKU: MA0807-A208H
Classic Series 8x7' (2.43m x 2.13m) Manual Patio Retractable Awning
- 100% acrylic premium fabric. Samples can be ordered by clicking here or contact us
Award WinningRetractable awnings can be useful for virtually anyone who owns some kind of property. Whether you live on the property, work at the property, or simply rent the property out, awnings can provide value. For those who live or work on the property, awnings can help reduce electricity costs associated with cooling the interior as well as protect window-adjacent furniture. Landlords can benefit from the increased property value that awnings provide.
The Advaning Classic Series - When it comes to high-end awnings, few companies have developed as solid of a reputation as Advaning. Though they have a tendency to cost significantly more than many of their competitors, they are also noted for a high level of quality.
(Click here to read full Article)
Aluminum Semi-CassetteIntegrated aluminum semi-cassette hood provides superior fabric and motor protection. No assembly is required.
SAE 304 Stainless Steel ScrewsStainless steel 304 grade architectural paneling screws included for applications involving wood or masonry.
Dual Stainless Steel CablesArms are inlaid with twin 316 grade stainless steel cables for superior corrosion resistance.
100% Acrylic FabricBreathable 100% Acrylic woven fabric provides UV sun protection and excellent fade/mildew resistance without trapping heat and moisture.
Advaning’s Safe and Simple Easy Pitch Design
1. Hook Up the Hand CrankHook up the hand crank through the Easy Pitch loop to raise or lower the front pitch bar.
Easy Pitch simplifies the process of adjusting your awning’s canopy pitch with one easy step. No additional tools are needed. The mechanism allows you to easily adjust the angular pitch of the awning's front bar for optimal shade coverage.
2. Turn the Hand Crank to Raise or Lower the Front Pitch BarThe slope of your canopy may need to be adjusted depending on the time of day.
For this reason alone, the process should be swift and simple.
3. Repeat the Step on Each of the Easy Pitch LoopsGoing up ladders with small hand tools to make these necessary adjustments is potentially hazardous, especially for people with disabilities.
The Easy Pitch mechanism allows you to stay on the ground and out of harm’s way.
4. Use a Bubble Level to Ensure the Front Bar is StraightFor Advaning awnings, all that is required is to use the hand crank with the Easy Pitch mechanism.
Simply twist to the right or left to achieve the desired angle. Easy Pitch makes it fast, safe and simple.
* DISCLAIMER: Design, features and specifications subject to change without notice. Some features in videos on the Internet may not be available on all models, please contact us for the TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS for a complete list of features by model. This feature list is for reference only, please contact us to verify features and functionality.