OzCharge OC-BM12 12V Volt DIY Bluetooth Battery Monitor + App
EAN: 9335577004061 SKU: OC-BM12
Bluetooth Battery Monitor for 12 Volt Batteries
- The OzCharge Bluetooth Battery Monitor is one of the quickest & most convenient ways to check the health of any battery, starter & charging system. The OzCharge BM12 battery monitors real-time battery status info on smartphones & tables through Bluetooth wireless connection.
- Ideal for cars, bikes, caravans, boats and dual battery setups
- Allows for the monitoring of batteries while not in use
- Smartphone compatibility to view battery information
- Super easy to install - little knowledge needed
The OzCharge BM12 is easy to install, simply attach the monitor's red connector to the positive terminal & the black connector to the negative terminal. You then have to scan the QRCode or search for the "OzCharge" app in the Play Store or iTunes. Once the application is installed, stand within 5 metres of the battery monitor and turn on your Bluetooth to connect to the battery monitor from the application.
You can also maintain multiple batteries from the one smartphone by naming each device; this allows you to keep an eye on an entire garage of cars or enables you to check that second battery in your dual battery setup in caravan and boats. With the ability to set periodic notifications of the battery conditions, you are able to monitor your batteries around the clock in case they drop below a certain voltage.
Using the OzCharge BM12 App, you can perform a crank test to monitor the voltage level during the starting sequence of your vehicle. If the voltage is 9.6 or higher then this means everything is ok; if it lower than that, it may indicate there is an abnormality such as an ageing or damaged battery or alternator. The battery charge level is recorded daily & is formulated into a graph over time so that you are able to stay alert to any trends that may indicate potential battery failure all before it's too late.