Boss Audio CPBK2 2.0 Farad Digital Capacitor
2 Farad Capacitor, Digital Voltage Meter, Black
- Finish Color: Black
- Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR): 0.00195 Ohms @ 120 Hz @ 25 Degrees C
- Low-Level Input Voltage: 20 Volts
- Remote Terminal Screw
- Capacitance: 2 Farad, 2000000 Microfarad
- High-Level Input Voltage: 24
- Capacitance Tolerance: 10
- Dimensions: 10.3" x 3" x 3"
Questions & Answers
How do I know if I need to use a capacitor, and how many Farads do I need?
A capacitor is mainly required only if you experience power-related issues such as dimming lights when playing music. The general rule of thumb is to use 1 Farad of capacitance for every 1000 watts RMS of total system power.