Boss Audio CAP18 18 Farad Digital Hybrid Capacitor
18 Farad Capacitor, Digital Voltage Display, Black Chrome, Active Light Show
- Finish Color: Black
- Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR): 0.0015 Ohms @ 120 Hz @ 25 Degrees C
- Low-Level Input Voltage: 16 Volts
- Remote Terminal Screw
- Capacitance: 18 Farad, 18000000 Microfarad
- High-Level Input Voltage: 20
- Capacitance Tolerance: 10
- Dimensions: L 11" x W 7.75" x H 3.2"
Questions & Answers
How do I know if I need to use a capacitor, and how many Farads do I need?
A capacitor is mainly required only if you experience power-related issues such as dimming lights when playing music. The general rule of thumb is to use 1 Farad of capacitance for every 1000 watts RMS of total system power.