Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Running Watch Heart Rate Monitor White
Forerunner 35 GPS Running Watch Wrist-Based Heart Rate White (010-01689-03)
- Built-in GPS
- Tracks Distance, Pace, HR Data, and More
- Virtual Pacer
- 0.93 x 0.93" Display
- Built-In Accelerometer
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring
- Vibration alerts
- Activity Tracker Functions
- Works with Garmin Connect Mobile
- Smart Notifications
- Customize Watch Faces with Connect IQ
Questions & Answers
What is the battery life while gps is functioning?
If you run 45 mins a day with GPS on, the battery should last you about a week.
Is the watch able to be charged while recording a run?
Yes, you need to go into settings and change the USB Mode to Garmin to allow the activity to continue to run while you are charging.