Sena 30K Dual Motorcycle Bluetooth Mesh-Network Intercom Headset
Bluetooth Motorcycle Mesh Intercom Headset (Dual Kit)
- Connect to limitless amount of 30K users with Mesh Intercom
- Dual antenna and two separate processors
- Mesh Intercom & Bluetooth 4.1 simultaneously
- RideConnected app
- 20 mins quick charge for 5 hours of use
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF
- HD crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Advanced wind noise cancellation
- All-in-one helmet clamp kit
- Audio Multitasking
- Voice Command
- 30K Headset Main Unit
- Universal Helmet Clamp
- Wired Boom Microphone
- Wired Microphone
- Hook and Loop Fastener for Boom Microphone
- Hook and Loop Fastener for Wired Microphone
- Microphone Sponges x 2
- Glued Surface Mounting Adapter
- Foam Speaker Covers x 2
- Speaker Pads x 4
- Hook and Loop Fastner for Holder x 4
- Boom Microphone Holder
- Hook and Loop Fastener for Holder
- 2.5 to 3.5mm Audio Cable
- Rubber Pads x 2
- Allen Wrench
- Speaker Port Cover
- USB Power & Data Cble (Micro USB Type)
- Cigarette Charger
Questions & Answers
How many non-30K models, eg friends with SMH10, will this connect to?
You can pair with 3 other non-30K devices via Bluetooth for Multi-Way intercom.
Does this mount in the helmet or the ear?
This mounts on the outside of the helmet shell. The speakers fit inside of the helmet, and the mic can have multiple positions.
Are we able to listen to music & talk with this system?
Yes indeed. Listen to music, talk to each other, answer a phone call; pretty much anything that's Bluetooth.
Will the SENA 3S-B communicate with the SENA 30K 01?
Yes, the 30K and the 3S can pair for "Bluetooth" intercom. Although the intercom will be reduced to that of the 3S - thus only 1-on-1 intercom conversation and range up to 200m